STIHL Handheld Leaf Blower - BG 86
For the toughest landscaping challenges, professionals turn to Stihl's most powerful handheld leaf blower, the BG 86. It features a fuel-efficient, low-emission gasoline-powered engine, and includes both flat and round nozzle attachments for better job versatility.
The leaf and debris blower is also one of Stihl's most comfortable to use, with a four-spring anti-vibration system, a soft-grip handle and ElastoStart™ shock-absorbing starter.
A handheld leaf blower that handles well
The Stihl BG 86 leaf blower has numerous features adding to its safety, reliability and usability. Protected spark plugs are covered yet easy to change; the pump primer has built-in safeguards against flooding the engine; the air filter cover is designed for quick removal; a "helper handle" aids direction control; and lightweight polymer construction makes the machine rugged yet light.
BG 86 Leaf Blower Specifications
- AIR VELOCITY Flat: 85 m/sec (190 mph)
- Round: 69 m/sec (154 mph)
- AIR VOLUME Flat: 610 m3/h (359 cfm)
- Round: 780 m3/h (459 cfm)
- WEIGHT 4.4 kg (9.7 Ibs.)
- FUEL CAPACITY 440 cc (14.9 oz.)
- ENGINE POWER 0.8 kW (1.10 bhp)
- DISPLACEMENT 27.2 cc (1.66 cu. in.)
- SOUND PRESSURE RATING 70 dB(A)
- Measured per ANSI B 175.2