1.3Xl Point and Line Laser
1.3XL Cross Line Laser - OVERVIEW
The Spectra Precision® 1.3XL Multi-Purpose Cross Line Laser is an automatic self-leveling multi-purpose tool that can be used in a wide variety of interior and exterior construction applications. The laser produces 1 horizontal plane and 2 vertical planes which combine to display 4 intersecting crosslines. A down point is also produced for accurate spotting over a point.
The 1.3XL Cross Line Laser is as easy to use as a hand tool and provides one-person replacement of a level, square, plumb bob and tapes (to verify square). Use the 1.3XL every day on every job to increase your jobsite accuracy and finish projects faster. For interior building and remodeling, the laser is used for horizontal and vertical alignment, wall layout, acoustical ceiling installation, point transfer up and down, wall and floor tiles, finish carpentry, and 90 degree squaring.
For exterior work, the Spectra Precision® HR220 receiver can be added. The HR220 detects line laser beams and is used in applications such as elevation transfers, decks, swimming pools, and septic tank installations. The receiver includes a front LCD, a rear-corner Red-Green-Blue LED display and dual horizontal and vertical level bubbles.
1.3XL Cross Line Laser - FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Capable of handling interior horizontal, vertical or plumb positioning application
- Horizontal plane and 2 vertical planes provide a precise 90 degree layout grid with four cross line intersections
- Automatic self-leveling assures accuracy and fast setup
- Easy-to-see 200° horizontal / 120° vertical lines with a biased upwards beam that intersects the plumb up point
- One tool does level, plumb and 90 degree beams... use on every job every day. HR220 receiver can be added for exterior applications for maximum jobsite versatility
- 3 Year Instant Exchange limited warranty minimizes downtime
- Water, mud, and shock resistant, able to withstand a 3 ft (1 m) drop onto concrete... IP54 rated
1.3XL Cross Line Laser - APPLICATION
- Interior plumb, level, layout and square applications
- Drywall track and walls installation
- Cabinet and trim installation, finish carpentry
- Ceiling installation
- Exterior level, layout and square applications with the HR220
- Decks, septic tank and swimming pool installation
- Garage and interior door installation