6 Cubic-Foot Toro Concrete Mixer
The Toro CM-658H-S six cubic-foot heavy-duty concrete mixer is a good choice for small projects such as concrete for patios, fence posts and sidewalk repair. A portable concrete mixer is your best bet for dependable rental or contractor use.
The Toro concrete mixer can be locked in any position for easy mixing. Bucket height is convenient for dumping into any standard-size wheelbarrow or pouring directly where needed. A reinforced engine cover protects the powerful Honda-built motor while allowing ventilation and easy maintenance access.
For bigger jobs try Toro’s nine cubic foot mixer, also available at Norris Sales’ Plymouth Meeting, Pa. and Sicklerville, N.J. locations.
Toro Concrete Mixer: Dependable, Convenient
The tow feature makes transportation and set-up easy. The Toro concrete mixer is available with tow poles (sold separately). Heavy-duty cantilever springs provide smoother towing. Choose from three tow pole options: pintle, stamped or forged.
Don’t skimp on quality when buying or renting a concrete mixer: avoid problems with soft metal, shearing bolts and loose or failure-prone parts by using top-quality Toro concrete mixers.
Toro Concrete Mixer: Key Features and Benefits
- Oversized steel paddles for fast, complete mixing.
- Reinforced cowl provides superior engine protection and ventilation while allowing easy access.
- Heavy-duty, one-piece cast iron ring gear delivers smooth operation, long life.
- Positive gear and dog drum lock secures drum in 1 of 94 positions to accommodate mixing and storing needs.
Toro Concrete Mixer: Specifications
- Capacity: 6 cu.ft. (1/2 - 1 bag)
- Engine: Honda® GX240
- Wheels: 4.8 x12 (20" (51cm) diameter) high speed tires, tapered roller bearings, 46" (117 cm) wide axle, safety chain
- Weight: 690 lbs (313 kg)