Automatic Dual Grade Laser - GL522
The Spectra Precision® GL522 dual grade transmitter is a rugged, cost-effective, automatic self-leveling laser that does three jobs including level, grade and vertical alignment. The GL522 includes a 2-way, full-function remote control with a built-in back-lit grade display. You can do everything with the remote control that you can do at the laser keypad, up to 330 ft (100 m) away from the laser even from the cab while operating a machine.
The ability to make grade changes from anywhere on the job greatly reduces setup time and speeds operation. Verbal and visual communication errors are eliminated. The GL522 Grade Laser retains all the other advantages of the GL400 series lasers with additional features and benefits.
New wireless communication between the HL750 Laserometer and their transmitters provide automatic Grade Matching. Grade Matching allows measurement of unknown grade values between two points. PlaneLok is also available in both the horizontal and vertical planes. PlaneLok automatically locks the beam on the receiver and keeps it on grade. This eliminates all environmental factors that may induce an error. Additionally, the HL750 Laserometer works with a second HL750 for long range wireless remote display and monitoring.
- Automatic electronic self-leveling provides fast, easy horizontal level, grade, and vertical plumb setup
- Large compensated grade range from -10% to +15%
- Quick setups with the 2-way radio remote control, and single and dual grade application capability
- Electronic Leveling Vibration Filter dampens vibrations typically experienced on tall tripods, in high winds, or on high vibration jobsites
- No rework due to automatic temperature and grade compensation
- Grade Match displays the existing grade over unknown ground and eliminates time consuming and error prone calculations, time spent searching for grade plans, and over excavating
- PlaneLok automatically locks on to an existing elevation or vertical alignment point which eliminates all drift or possibility of error due to improper calibration or weather
- Very rugged with low service costs; takes a 1 m (3 ft) drop on concrete
- Mask mode eliminates interference with other crews on the jobsite
- General construction leveling such as forms, footers and pads
- Precision placement of concrete for critical specification surfaces over long distance and with laser controlled screeds (Automatic PlaneLok)
- Drift free general construction vertical alignment and plumb for anchor bolt installation, plus form, tilt up and curtain wall plumbing (Automatic PlaneLok)
- General construction grading and excavating
- Steep slope road embankments and ditch banks
- Sports fields, driveways, ramps and drainage
- GL522 laser
- HL750 receiver with clamp
- RC402 Remote control
- Rechargeable NiMH batteries & charger
- Hard shelled carrying case