The Cool Box
The Air Systems Cool-Box™ provides low-cost, cool-breathing air anywhere for up to four workers greatly increasing worker comfort. The entire unit is conveniently packaged in a rugged Igloo roller cooler with a fold down pull handle. The Air Systems Cool-Box™ eliminates the need and expense of noisy vortex cooling tubes.
Air Systems Cool-Box™ Features
- Provides approximately 50ºF output air temperature with input temperatures up to 180°F
- Provides 4 to 8 hours of cooling using 20 lbs. of ice for operation
- Manual condensate drain installed inside.
- Attaches to any Grade-D compressed air source up to 150 psi inlet pressure.
- Adjustable pressure regulator, gauge, and safety relief valve installed in the system with a final filter.
Air Systems Cool-Box™ Benefits
- Operates with any airline Type-C mask or hood style respirator
- Ideal for cooling Level "A" chemical suits and air supplied hoods
- Provides cool air for up to four workers
- Attaches easily to any Grade-D air source up to 125 psi with Model BACB-196. 20psi mazimum for Model BACB-196LP, ambient air pump version
- Designed and engineered for less than 2 psi pressure drop in the system with flow capacities to 75 cfm
- Provides NIOSH point-of-attachment components and cooling in one package
Note: Output temperatures may vary depending on ambient conditions, they type of respirator used, and length of hose.