Ride-on Sweeper - 8HC
The Lay-Mor 8HC Three Wheel Sweeper is great for sweeping dust, dirt, and debris from paved surfaces. Featuring hydraulic power steering for excellent maneuverability, this sweeper is operator friendly and easily transported from job to job.
There's no need to raise the front wheel off the ground for towing purposes when transporting the Lay-Mor ride-on sweeper. The tongue can pivot right or left and up and down for faster and easier hook-up. Easily accessible maintenance allows for quick and simple service.
Ride-on Sweeper: Safe and Easy to Use
Adding to the ease-of-use and easy portability is a minimal tongue weight, surge breaks, built-in towing lights and turn signals. The Lay-Mor sweeper offers a back-up alarm, cushioned seating for operators and a full warning lights package.
- Broom down pressure easily adjusted to match job
- Translucent water tanks for quick view of water level
- Swing up hood for easy engine access
- Certified roll-over protection structure
- Advanced hitch/towing package
- Available with 6’ or 8’ brush
- Available with open canopy (shown) or climate controlled Vista cab
- Diesel powered engine.
- Working Width: 8 ft (2.4 m)
- Engine: Caterpillar
- Power Source: Diesel
- Power: 31.5 hp (23.5 kW)
- Length: 11.5 ft (3.2 m)
- Height: 7.8 ft (2.4 m)
- Weight: 3350 lb (1519.5 kg)
- Width: 8.2 ft (2.5 m)
- Brush Rotation: 200 RPM
- Brush Diameter: 24 in (610 mm)
- Sweeping Angle: 40 Degrees
- Travel Speed: 6.5 mph (10.5 km/h)
- Hydraulic Capacity: 21 gal (79.5 L)