Combination Hammer, 1 3/4 in., SDS-Max - D25602K
2 Stage Clutch
- SHOCKS - Active Vibration Control® Reduces vibration felt by the user at the handles . A Perform and Protect feature.
- 2-Stage clutch provides maximum control in bind up situations. A Perform and Protect feature.
- 9.5 ft-lbs. of Impact Energy provides fast drilling and powerful chipping
- 13.5 Amp high-performance motor provides high performance & overload protection; 210-415 rpm; 1430-2840 bpm
- Electronic Variable Speed Dial allows the user to control the the speed of drilling or chipping while maintaining speed under load
- Rear handle mount increases user comfort in down-drilling applications
- Trigger lock-on reduces user fatigue while chipping
- Electronic Soft Start provides the user more control when the trigger is pulled.
- Chisel rotation mode allows the user to turn the chisel without having to remove it.
|Optimal Concrete Drilling||1/2" - 1-3/8"|
|Vibration Measurement||9.1 m/s2|
|No Load Speed||210-415rpm|
|Blows/Min||1,430 - 2,840bpm|