Combination Hammer, 1 7/8 in., SDS Max Combination Hammer - D25712K
Active Vibration Control
- SHOCKS - Active Vibration Control® Reduces vibration felt by the user at the handles . A Perform and Protect feature.
- 2 Stage clutch provides maximum control in bind up situations. A Perform and Protect feature
- 11.7 ft lbs. of Impact Energy provides fast drilling and powerful chipping
- 13 Amp motor provides maximum performance & overload protection; 210-415 rpm; 1430-2840 bpm
- Electronic Variable Speed allows the user to control the speed of drilling or chipping while maintaining speed under load
- Rear handle mount means less bending over when using tool in downward chipping applications
- Trigger Lock On provides increased user comfort in extended use chipping applications
- Electronic Soft Start provides the user more control when the trigger is pulled.
- Chisel rotation mode allows the user to turn the chisel wihtout having to remove it.
- Allows easy access to switch, motor, cordset, brushes and gear case for ease of service
|Optimal Concrete Drilling||1" - 1-5/8"|
|Vibration Control||Yes - SHOCKS®|
|Vibration Measurement||7.8 m/s2|
|No Load Speed||137-275rpm|
|Blows/Min||1,260 - 2,520bpm|
|Clutch||Yes - 2-Stage CTC®|