Demolition Hammer, SDS-Max® - 11321EVS
The Bosch SDS-Max® - 11321EVS Demolition Hammer is used for interior or exterior concrete, brick and rock demolition work, concrete boring and chiseling tile or mortar. This powerful, lightweight tool is the most versatile instrument available for light demolition and remodeling work.
The Bosch Demolition Hammer
The Bosch Demolition Hammer is perfectly suited to a variety of demolition applications, including overhead work, walls and partial/full floor removal. Hammer works with a variety of demolition tools (chisels, bull points, hammers) and features variable speed control and a patented cord turret to reduce cord wear.
Demolition Hammer: Benefits
- Unmatched power to weight ratio - 13 Amp, 9.6 ft-lbs impact energy & 12.8 lbs – best performing chipping hammer in its class
- Active Vibration Control™ - vibration reduction in the hammer mechanism and the grip area provides maximum user comfort for extended periods of work
- Constant response circuitry- maintains speed under load and overload protection
- Articulating auxiliary handle - provides maximum comfort and control by maintaining the best working posture possible
- Vario-Lock™ Positioning - rotates and locks chisel into 12 different positions
- Auto-Max™ variable speed dial - ensures maximum speed every time the tool is turned on
- Service Minder™ light — indicates when preventative maintenance is required
- Power light — ensures operator that power feed is live
- Patented cord turret - reduces cord wear
Demolition Hammer: Specifications
- Amperage 13
- Cord Length 8 ft
- Height 10"
- Impact Energy/EPTA (ft. lbs.) 9.6
- Length 18.6"
- Max. Motor HP 0
- No Load BPM 1,300-2,900
- Rating 120V
- Voltage 120V
- Weight 12.8 lb
- 1) - 360° Auxiliary Side Handle