GEHL R190 Skid Loader
The Gehl R190 Skid Loader goes beyond the call of duty for any project. The cab was designed for the operator to adapt and ease-of-use. This skid loader has incredible lifting capabilities with the newly designed hydraulic system. The operator and anyone else who uses this project was kept in mind during the whole design process.
Skid Loaders can be used for a various of different projects. These projects can be as small as digging up a new garden in the yard or bigger such as construction work on a road.
R SERIES RADIAL LIFT skid loader S
The all-new Gehl R Series are the next evolution in Gehl skid loaders. These new models replace the previous large frame E Series models - the 5240E Power2, the 5640E, and the 6640E - providing you with increased hydraulic performance, state-of-the-art operator stations, and compliant engine technology.
A few key features of these models include:
- New, redesigned operator area with spacious entry, enhanced controls, digital display, improved visibility and unsurpassed creature comforts
- Tier IV emissions compliant Yanmar engines
- Enhanced hydraulic performance with improved cycle times, increased auxiliary flow and impressive breakout forces
- Compact frame and proven radial lift boom design
- Thumb-controlled, fully proportionate auxiliary control switch is located on the control grip in all control configurations
- Relief under pressure coupler block makes attachment changes simple and quick
With over 40 years of skid loader manufacturing experience, Gehl has taken performance to the next level with the R Series Skid Loaders.
- Tier IV emissions compliant engines deliver 70.7 hp and 206 ft-lbs. of peak torque
- Impressive rated operating capacities from 1,900 lbs. on the R190 to 2,780 on the R260 with the optional counterweigt
- Increased auxiliary flow on the high flow configurations up to 35 gpm on the R260
The new R Series skid loader have spacious operator stations with plenty of adjustability and enhanced comfort features that users have come to expect from Gehl. These features include:
- Large Level II ROPS/FOPS is standard equipment
- New side-folding restraint bar and adjustable arm rests enhance operator safety and comfort
- Adjustable control pods (joystick and hand/foot configurations) and an optional air-ride seat deliver outstanding comfort
- Cab forward design enhances the view to the bucket edge
- Lowered rear towers improve visibility to the rear of the machine
- Extra large side screens combined with Gehl Powerview low-profile lift arm design provide a wide field-of-view to the side work areas
- Optional pressurized seal cab enclosure with sound reduction material and rear-mounted air filter provide a cleaner, quieter, climate controlled operating environment
Controls on the new R Series Skid Loaders incorporate intuitive design, state-of-the-art technology and plenty of options to suit the preference of any operator.
- Three control options include T-Bar, Joystick, and Hand/Foot
- Auxiliary controls are located on control grip in all control configurations for easy access
- Customizable, integrated digital display provides coolant, fuel, battery, environmental and engine regeneration, and more in real time
- Adjustable joystick control pods allow operation with minimal effort, reducing fatigue
- New upper-left and upper-right ibstrument panels provide easy readout and switch access
- Hydraloc system applies brakes whenever the operator raises the restraint bar, leaves the operator's seat or switches off the ignition
The new R Series Skid Loaders are equipped with top-of-the-line Yanmar Tier IV engines that meet emissions standards and provide the muscle needed demanding jobs with ease.
- Yanmar Tier IV engines with 69.3 hp on the R190 and 72 hp on the R220 and R260
- Optimal torque ratings from 173 ft.-lbs. on the R190 to 206 ft.-lbs. on the R260
- The DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter) system provides clean emissions without the need for additional fuel after-treatment additives
- The DPF requires regeneration to maintain optimal running conditions. Under most operating conditions, this occurs while the machine is working. Occasionally, the regeneration will need input from the operator. The machine, through a series of lights, will communicate what it needs.
- Regeneration is managed intuitively through the digital display and a clearly labelled rocker switch
The R Series Skid Loaders have an amped-up hydraulic system which incorporates intutive design for precise controllability.
- Auxiliary flow rates from 31.5 gpm on the R190 to 35 gpm on the R220 and R260 with the high-flow configuration
- Impressive breakout forces deliver optimal digging and lifting performance
- Improved cycle times increase productivity on the jobsite
- Excellent ease of operation and proportionate flow adjustability are achieved with the auxiliary flow control rocker switch located on the control grip
- Hydraglide option helps keeps the material in the bucket and provides a smoother ride by allowing the bucket to float when traveling over rough terrain
- Hardened chrome cylinder rods resist pitting, rusting and scratching, extending the life of the cylinders
Attachments are the life-blood of a skid loader. Gehl has made it fast and simple to change work tools on the R Series Skid Loaders so operators can focus on productivity.
- All-Tach system manually engages and disengages attachments with a single lever
- Power-A-Tach systems allows for attachment changes hydraulically at the push of a button
- Both systems are compatible with all universal-type skid loader attachmentsPre
- Pressure relieving coupler block makes hydraulic attachment changes fast and easy
The R Series skid loaders are built with a robust, radial lift arm that incorporates performance and durability.
- Radial lift path provides enhanced performance in excavating, grading and digging below grade
- Selectable hydraulic self-leveling option keeps the bucket level throughout the lift cycle
- 4.5" width lift arm construction delivers superior strength and rigidity
- Between the tire design on the R190 keeps the machine length short and compact
- Over the tire design on the R220 and R260 provides wider access
- Gehl PowerView low profile lift arm provides optimal visibility to the side
Excellent service access and quality components pair up to provide durable machines that are easy to maintain.
- Oversized engine hood and rear door opens completely, exposing components and daily maintenance points
- ROPS/FOPS tilts up with the aid of gas struts for access to hydraulic components
- Drive chains and axle bearings are sealed systems that require no maintenance
- All high rotation pins have grease points for ease of maintenance
- Features such as the remote oil drain and filter provide simple and easy maintenance access
- Overall Operating Height, Fully Raised - 158"
- Height to Hinge Pin, Fully Raised - 120.5"
- Overall Height to Top of ROPS - 80"
- Ground Clearance to Chassis - 6.5"
- Overall Length with Bucket - 127" with 66" Bucket
- Overall Length without Bucket - 94"
- Wheelbase - 42"
- Dump Reach - Fully Raised 22.5"
- Rollback at Ground - 26°
- Dump Angle - 42°
- Overall Width - 66.5"/64.5"A
- Bucket Width - 66"
- Clearance Circle - Rear 58.5"
- Clearance Circle, Front without Bucket - 44.5"
- Clearance Circle, Front with Bucket - 79"
- Seat to Ground - 39"
- Rollback at Specified Height - 96°
- Dump Height - 91"
- Departure Angle - 25°
- Standard Specification Tire Size - 10.00 x 16.5 HD
- Make - Yanmar
- Model - 4TNV98C-NMS Tier IV/Stage 3B
- Gross Power @ 2500 rpm - 69.3 hp
- Net Power @ 2500 rpm - 68.4 hp
- Maximum Torque - 173 ft.-lbs. @ 1625
- Displacement - 202.6 cu.in.
- Auxiliary Hydraulics, Standard - 18.5 gpm
- High-Flow Auxiliary Hydraulics, Option (L/min) - 31.5gpm
- Reservoir (L) - 8 gal.
- Battery - 12-volt
- Starter - 12-volt
- Alternator - 95-amp
- Rated Operating Capacity - 1,900 lbs.
- Rated Operating Capacity with Optional Counterweight - 2,110 lbs.
- Fuel Tank - 16.5 gal.
- Travel Speed, Maximum - 7.5 mph
- Travel Speed with Two-Speed Opetion, Maximum - 12.5 mph
- Operating Weight, Approximate - 6,880 lbs.