20X Speed Line Level & Transit Level - 54-200B
For builders that require rough angle turning and fine tuning adjustments. These instruments have clamps and tangents that bring your instrument quickly on target. 15 minute horizontal circle and 1 degree vertical arc on Model 200 allow the builder to set rough angles. Unit uses 5/8 x 11 thread.
The 20X Speed Line Level & Transit Level is CST/Berger's most popular instrument because it can level(horizontal) and plumb (vertical). This precision instrument has a 200 foot range with an accuracy of 1/4" at 100 feet. Used in construction, surveying, landscaping and other industries to level the ground, establish pitch and set your posts using the vertical arc.
20X Speed Line Level & Transit Level: Features
- Non-strip focus knob prevents breakage and lens damage
- Built-in sunshade reduces glare
- Large achromatic coated objective lens for a sharp image
- Rubber eyepiece cap protects eyeglasses
- Durable brass leveling screws
- Dust protected eyepiece with fixed cross hairs for accuracy
- High precision glass level vials
- 4-1/2 foot (1.4m) short focus for maximum usable range
- Sliding lock levers to lock telescope (on Transit/Levels)
- One piece aircraft aluminum telescope
- Electrostatically powder coated safety yellow paint
- One Year Warranty
- Working Range: 200 feet (61M)
- Accuracy: 1/4-in at 100 feet
- This unit does have Stadia
Transit-Level with 15 minute horizontal circle, 1 degree vertical arc, Hard Carrying Case, Allen Wrench.