Gehl Telescopic Handler - DL12-55
The DL12-55 Telescopic Handler will help you reach new heights, with it's 55' 5" Lift Height. Telescopic Handlers are very similar to Forklifts but with a boom installed. This machine is found primarily found in agriculutre and industry construction.
- Rear axle stabilization system locks the rear axle to the frame if the parking brake is engaged, if the boom is raised 60 degrees or higher, or if the PWP System is activated.
- 10-degree frame tilt in both directions.
- Double universal joints for tight turn radius without applying stress on the axle.
- Two-wheel, four-wheel, crab steering standard.
- Standard centrifugal pre-cleaner and two-stage air cleaner.
- Powershift transmission with four forward and two reverse gears, with a 2-year/2,000-hour warranty.
- Transmission de-clutch system for faster boom cycle times.
- Standard pneumatic tires; no ballast required.
- ROPS and FOPS certified operator's compartment.
- The DL12-55 Telescopic Handler makes no exceptions when it comes to hydraulic performance. These machines can take virtually anything.
Safety and efficiency are two of the most important factors on the jobsite. The DL12-55 Telescopic Handler provides the tools to achieve both effectively.
- Three steering modes – 4-wheel, 2-wheel and crab – enhance maneuverability and are easily changed by the flip of a switch.
- SAHR (spring-applied, hydraulic-release) parking brake is applied automatically when the engine is shut off, or by pressing a rocker switch.
Remote Boom Control
The Remote Boom Control option allows operators to control boom and engine functions from outside the cab.
- Remote Boom Control can raise/lower and extend/retract the boom, as well as start/stop the engine from the work platform or outside the cab.
- Personnel Work Platform System allows the use of ANSI/ITSDF B56.6-compliant personnel work platforms for safety and efficiency.
The DL12-55 Telescopic Handlers provides the power to get work done effectively and efficiently.
- Engine shutdown protection feature allows 30-seconds of run time for moving the unit to a safe location for loading or repair.
- Approximate Weight - 27,500 lbs.
- Length, Less Forks - 20'10"
- Width - 8'3"
- Ground Clearance - 16"
- Wheelbase - 10'8"
- Turning Radius - 12'2"
- Overall Height - 8'6"
- Frame Leveling (left/right) - 10°/10°
- Fuel Capacity - 30 gal.
- Recommended Tire Type - 14.00 x 24 G2 16-ply
- Lift Capacity - 12,000 lbs.
- Maximum Lift Height - 55'5"
- Capacity at Maximum Lift Height - 5,500 lbs.
- Maximum Forward Reach - 40'9"
- Capacity at Maximum Forward Reach - 2,000 lbs.
- Maximum Reach Below Grade - 2'10"
- Manufacturer - John Deere
- Model - 4045 Interim Tier IV
- Power - 115 hp
- Aspiration - Turbo-charged
- Rated Speed - 2,400 rpm
- Transmission - Dana 4-Speed Power Shift
- Maximum Travel Speed - 22.8 mph
- Pump Type - Duel Gear
- Total Capacity - 19/24 gpm
- Main Relief Pressure - 3,000 psi
- Auxiliary Relief Pressure - 2,500 psi
- Hydraulic Reservoir Capacity - 62.5 gal.