Gehl Telescopic Handler - RS12-42 GEN:2
The model RS12-42 GEN:2 is built with high quality components, which enhance performance on all levels. This Telescopic Handler is very similar to a fork lift but with a boom attached. The RS10-44 GEN:2 will be able to assist with any agriculture of industry project.
- Boom tip lift hook option is now available as a factory-installed option or field installed option.
- Proven welded box-section boom design makes the boom stronger than competitive models.
- Well-thought-out cylinder design provides one of the fastest cycle times in the industry.
- Strong frame with reinforced C-channels performs well under heavy lifting conditions.
- Frame leveling feature adjusts 10-degrees to the left and right, enhancing performance on uneven terrain.
- Internal wet disc brakes provide excellent stopping ability and long life.
- Dual-element air filter protects the engine from airborne contaminants, increasing engine performance and longevity.
Safety and efficiency are two of the most important factors on the jobsite. The RS12-42 GEN:2 provides the tools to achieve both effectively.
- Three steering modes – 4-wheel, 2-wheel and crab – enhance maneuverability and are easily changed by the flip of a switch.
- SAHR (spring-applied, hydraulic-release) parking brake is applied automatically when the engine is shut off, or by pressing a rocker switch.
Remote Boom Control
The Remote Boom Control option allows operators to control boom and engine functions from outside the cab.
- Remote Boom Control can raise/lower and extend/retract the boom, as well as start/stop the engine from the work platform or outside the cab.
- Personnel Work Platform System allows the use of ANSI/ITSDF B56.6-compliant personnel work platforms for safety and efficiency.
The RS12-42 GEN:2 Telescopic Handlers provides the power to get work done effectively and efficiently.
- Dana four-speed power-shift transmission(4-forward/3-reverse speeds) is easy to maintain.
- Limited-slip differential in the front axle provides additional traction in muddy and unimproved surfaces.
- Transmission clutch cut-out is switchable, and when activated allows faster engine acceleration and more power to the hydraulic system when the brake pedal is depressed.
The model RS12-42 GEN:2 makes no exceptions when it comes to hydraulic performance. These machines can take virtually anything.
- Dual-function, pilot-assisted joystick is standard equipment.
- Optional tri-function, pilot-assisted joystick allows the operator to set variable tilt and auxiliary function speeds.
- Auto-leveling feature keeps loads level when raising/lowering the boom.
- Approximate Weight - 25,200 lbs.
- Length, Less Forks - 19'3"
- Width - 8'3"
- Ground Clearance - 18"
- Wheelbase - 10'4"
- Turning Radius - 13'11"
- Overall Height - 7'11"
- Frame Leveling (left/right) - 10°/10°
- Fuel Capacity - 47 gal.
- Lift Capacity - 12,000 lbs.
- Maximum Lift Height - 42'4"
- Capacity at Maximum Lift Height - 8,000 lbs.
- Maximum Forward Reach - 27'11"
- Capacity at Maximum Forward Reach - 2,000 lbs.
- Maximum Reach Below Grade - 14"
- Manufacturer - Cummins
- Model - QSF 3.8 Tier IV
- Power - 120 hp
- Aspiration - Turbo-charged
- Rated Speed - 2,500 rpm
- Transmission - Dana 4-Speed Power Shift
- Maximum Travel Speed - 20.1 mph
- Pump Type - Gear
- Total Capacity - 41.5 gpm
- System Pressure - 3,000 psi
- Hydraulic Reservoir Capacity - 45 gal.