Toro Dingo TXL 2000
As the market leader, Toro has taken another giant step in innovation, performance and versatility with the all new TXL 2000. The Toro-exclusive telescoping arm design increases machine versatility with the ability to reach farther and dig below grade without even moving.
Rated operating capacity over 2,000-lbs to lift more than any compact utility loader on the market, the TXL 2000 is comparable to larger compact track and skid steer loaders. The 123” (3.1 m) telescoped hinge pin easily clears the side of a standard dump truck and the 44” (112 cm) of telescoped reach allows for unloading of a flat-bed truck from one side.
It's exclusive traction control design is intuitive, easy to operate, and effortless. A loader arm joystick includes telescoping function, proportional auxiliary control, and directional left/right control for applicable Toro TXL 2000 attachments.
Visit Norris Sales at our service centers in Conshohocken, PA and Sicklerville, NJ for more information on buying or leasing this product.
Features and Benefits
- Telescoping Arms: A Toro-exclusive telescoping arm design allows the operator to lift loads up to 123” high (hinge pin height) and reach out 44” for placement and removal of jobsite materials.
- Superior Visibility: A dedicated stand-on machine offers superior 360° visibility for optimized jobsite performance and awareness.
- Compact Footprint: A 54” wide frame allows the machine to access smaller spaces that larger machines are not able to.
- 2,000 lbs. ROC: An industry leading 2,000 lbs. rated operating capacity allows the operator to handle many jobsite materials suited for larger machines.
- Controls: Toro’s exclusive traction control design allows operator’s of all skill levels to operate the machine with ease and precision. The loader arm control is designed to allow not only loader arm function control, but has the telescoping function, proportional auxiliary control, and directional left/right control for applicable Toro TXL 2000 attachments.
- Ease of Access: The dedicated stand-on platform allows the operator to step-on and step-off the machine with ease and comfort to allow for enhanced jobsite efficiencies – not having to enter/exit a cab.
- Air Filter: Two-stage, heavy-duty, remote
- Auxillary Flow: 21.4 gpm
- Controls: Patented electronic traction control design
- Cooling System: Liquid Cooled
- Engine: 49.6 hp (37 kW) Kubota D1803 Diesel
- Ground Clearance: 6.3" (16 mm)
- Ground Pressure: 5.3 PSI
- Ground Speed: 5.4 mph (8.6 km/h)
- Height: 67.8" (172 cm)
- Hinge Pin Height: 98.6" (250 cm) retr, 123.4" (313 cm) ext
- Hydraulic System Pressure: 3,000 PSI
- Length: 136.9" (348 cm) w/ bucket, 98.8" (251 cm) w/o
- Operating Capacity: 2,000 lbs (907 kg) retr, 920 lbs (417 kg) ext.
- Reservoir Capacity: 15.25 gallons (57.7 liters)
- Steering Controls: Patented electronic traction control design
- Tip Capacity: 5,715 lbs (2,592 kg) retr, 2,620 lbs (1,188 kg) ext.
- Track: 162.2 " x 11.8" (413 cm x 30 cm)
- Track Width: 11.8" (30 cm)
- Traction Flow: 21.5 gpm (81.4 lpm) each pump
- Weight: 6,690 lbs (3,034 kg)
- Width: 54" (137 cm)
*Contact our Sales Dept for warranty details at (610) 279-5777, Option 3 in the menu system.