Towable Compressor, Wheel Mounted - D185PJD
Built with the contractor in mind, the 185P Compressor by Sullivan Palatek combines function and reliability like no other compressor in its class. This air compressor is popular with carpenters and builders who frequently run air tools like nail guns for framing a house or addition, building a deck or siding a home.
Portable air compressors are also very important for plumbers in blowing out clogged water lines, a particular concern in the fall season with leaves and other debris.
Sullivan-Palatek Portable Air Compressor
The 49 HP John Deere Engine and two stage air filters provide dependable and powerful performance, while a 29 gallon fuel tank ensures that you can rely on the Sullivan Palatek portable air compressor for an entire shift. The 185P also has galvanized inner fenders and a Galveneal coating with powder coated sheet metal to prevent scratches and rust.
On top of all of its practicality, the 185P provides additional convenience with its two full-length tool boxes, two large service doors, and a cooler cleaning access panel. In short, the 185P Compressor by Sullivan Palatek provides durability, performance, and convenience like no other compressor.
The Sullivan Palatek portable air compressor is available from Norris Sales at our Conshohocken, PA and Sicklerville, NJ locations. Norris Sales serves contractors and tradespeople throughout the Delaware Valley and South Jersey with high-quality merchandise for sale or rent.
Air Compressor Features
- 185 CFM, 100 PSIG, 49 HP
- Large, 108mm diameter twin screw air end manufactured by Sullivan-Palatek
- Exclusive 3 year warranty
- Side by side coolers for compressor and engine
- John Deere engine
- Automatic shutdown and protection system
- Full length tool boxes on each side with lockable doors
Sullivan Palatek 185P Specifications
- Type Name: Wheel Mount
- Rated Delivery: 185 cfm (5.2 m3/min)
- Operating Pressure Range: 70-125 psig (4.8-8.6 bar)
- Weight, Serviced: 2340 lbs
- Engine Make: John Deere
- Engine Type: Diesel
- Engine Model: 4024TF (Tier 4 Int)
- Cylinders: 4
- Bore and Stroke: 3.9" x 4.13" (86 x 105mm)
- Displacement: 149 cubic in
- Total Engine Oil Capacity: 8.5 qts (8 L)
- Cooling System Capacity: 14 qts (13.2 L)
- Battery Rating: 12 Volts
- CCA @ 0F: 800 Amps
- Idle Speed: 1650 RPM
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 29 gal (109.8 L)
- Full Load Speed: 2650 RPM