GEHL Compact Track Loader - RT210 Gen:3
When it comes to track loaders for excavation, grading and land clearing, the GEHL RT210 Gen:3 Compact Track Loader design has a enhanced stability, a smoother ride and a powerful 72 hp Yanmar diesel engine. Made to maneuver over various surfaces including muddy conditions, the RT210 is perfect for lifting large amounts of material in tight spaces. This Track Loader is perfect for any small to mid sized projects.
- Tier IV-certified Yanmar diesel engines provide 72 hp (53.7 kW)
- Designed from the ground up, the welded chassis aids in superior weight distribution, which further enhances stability, grading, tractive effort and provides a smoother ride.
- Flush rear door and angled rear towers provide tight rear clearance radius and excellent visibility.
- Optional rear bumper/counterweight provides additional protection and towing capability.
- Thick steel plating and heavy-duty pins and bushing strengthen the loader for extreme-duty work.
- Electronic engine control and foot throttle allow operation at partial throttle, reducing sound levels and fuel consumption.
Controls on the RT210 GEN:3 Compact Track Loaders are ergonomically designed to reduce operator fatigue, increase productivity and improve versatility.
- Optional electronic attachment control - 14-pin connector that allows operation of all attachments. Electro-hydraulic joystick controls provide the ultimate in operator comfort and controllability. They are also not affected during cold weather operation.
- Hydraloc™system applies the parking brake whenever the operator raises the restraint bars, leaves the operator's seat, open the door or switches off the ignition.
- Standard, selectable 2-speed drive motors, horn and backup alarm.
- Optional speed control adds ability to tailor machine operating speeds to application, independent of engine rotation.
- Standard ISO drive pattern, optional selectable ISO and dual hand (H-pattern) controls.
- Multi-purpose LCD display provides easy readout during operation.
- Single button allows simple scrolling and selection of various display functions.
- Standard Drive Sensitivity Adjustment offers five settings that change five parameters to suit operator preference, skill and application requirements. Adjustable settings including: Joystick Sensitivity, Position Reaction, Engine Response, AntiStall, and Pump Swash Plate Position.
- Optional HydraGlide™ system allows the lift arm to "float" when transporting loads, minimizing loss of material and providing a smoother ride at faster transport speeds.
The RT210 GEN:3 engine is packed with plenty of low-end torque, just what a track loader needs to power through the toughest jobs.
- Automatic glow module engine intake heating system provides superior cold-weather starting.
- Engine warranty, parts and service are handled through dealership servicing in conjunction with Gehl parts and service support.
The RT210 GEN:3 Compact Track Loader hydraulic system is engineered to push more material, lift heavier loads and power demanding attachments.
- Standard and optional high-flow auxiliary hydraulics are designed to handle virtually every flow/high performance attachment.
- New cast-iron pump design delivers efficient flow at higher temperatures.
- Lift cylinders incorporate cushioning for smoother operation when lowering the lift arm.
- Electro-hydraulic controlled hydrostatic transmission with direct engine coupling provides high operating efficiency while AntiStall technology keeps the power flowing.
- Power track drive motors deliver superior pushing power.
- Auxiliary hydraulic quick couplers easily connect under pressure for fast, efficient attachment changes.
- Overall Operating Height, Fully Raised - 168"
- Height to Hinge Pin, Fully Raised - 128"
- Reach, Fully Raised - 34.5"
- Dump Angle - 39°
- Dump Height - 98"
- Specified Height - 67.7"
- Ground Clearance - 13.2"
- Overall Width - 69.5"
- Angle of Approach - 90°
- Operating Capacity at 35% Tipping Load - 2,100 lbs.
- Operating Capacity at 50% Tipping Load - 3,000 lbs.
- Tipping Load - 6,000 lbs.
- Operating Weight - 9,890 lbs.
- Make/Model - Yanmar/4TNV98TCT-NMSL Tier IV
- Type - 4-Stroke Turbo
- Displacement/Cylinders - 203 cu.in./4
- Gross Power @ rpm - 72 hp @ 2500
- Net Power @ rpm - 70.7 hp @ 2500
- Peak Torque @ rpm - 206 ft.-lbs. @ 1700
- Oil Pump Capacity - 11 qts.
- Alternator Voltage/Amperage - 14V/95A
RT210 Track Drives
- Drawbar Pull/Tractive Effort - 11,489 lbs.
- Track Type/Track Rollers/Roller Type - Rubber/4/Steel
- Track Width - 17.7"
- Ground Pressure - 4.7 psi
- Bucket Breakout, Tilt Cylinder - 6,631 lbs.
- Bucket Breakout, Lift Cylinder - 6,481 lbs.
- Ground Speed, Single Speed - 6.1 mph
- Ground Speed, Two Speed - 8.9 mph
- Fuel Tank - 24 gal.
- Hydraulic Reservior Tank - 13.8 gal.
- Coolant Capacity - 3.8 gal.