Toro Trench Roller
Toro Trench Roller - TR-34D (Diesel)
The Trench Roller TR-34 is designed with 15,709 lbs. (7,125 kg) of eccentric force for optimum compaction on a single pass. Used for a variety of compaction needs from foundations to utility trenches or excavation work, the TR-34 has the power you demand for any job. Also, the radio-frequency remote control makes operation easy to maximize productivity.
Toro Trench Roller: Key Features and Benefits
- Heavy-duty shock mounts isolate operator, battery, engine and electronic components from vibration for extended life.
- Large 3 gallon fuel tank delivers over 5 hours of run time.
- Anti-crush safety device prevents injury by stopping machine when operator's body pressure engages bar.
- Interchangeable drums allow quick adaptation to different trench widths.
- Radio Frequency Remote Control - Radio frequency remote control provides up to 100 ft. of uninterrupted communication with no line of sight required. The handheld, light weight remote includes the following controls: remote on/off, start/stop, forward/reverse, left/right, with/without vibration and requires two AA batteries (no downtime to recharge).
- Easy Access For Service - Swing-away cover allows full access to electronic components, fuel, oil, and hydraulic filters for quick, routine maintenance needs.
Toro Trench Roller: Specifications
- Dimensions: 19.7" (50 cm) drum diameter, 34" (86 cm) drum width
- Force: 15,706 lbs (7,124 kg) of centrifugal force
- Engine: Hatz 2G40
- Maximum Productivity: 10,798 square-feet/hour (1,003 sqaure-meters/hour)
- Speeds: Low Vibration: Speed up to 68 ft/min, High Vibration: Speed up to 136 ft/min
- Vibration Frequency: 2,000 vpm
- Weight: 3,100 lbs (1,406 kg)