Modular Trench Shields
Aluminum trench shields are a lightweight solution to ensure safety during trench construction projects.
Pro-Tec Equipment offers a few different types of Aluminum trench shield (trench box) systems.
The ATS Series is a lightweight trench shield (trench box) system designed to be used by rubber-tired backhoes and loaders. The Steel Framed Aluminum Trench Shield combines the best of a steel trench box and an aluminum trench box into one.
The MOD Series is lightweight and strong but it is also modular, where even the largest modular panel is designed to be easily transported by pickup truck, if desired.
MOD Series Modular Aluminum Trench Shield
- Modular design allows easy adjustment for height, length, number of panels and sides, and enables shield-building over T-connection pipes and other crossing utilities.
- Mod Series trench shield components stack flat, easily fit in a pick-up truck or van.
- Exclusive corner end-post design accepts either panels or adjustable spreaders, lets you build a 2, 3, or 4 sided shield quickly.
- Foamed-filled, tongue and groove panels keep dirt and moisture out, and self align during assembly.
- Panel ends are flanged for extra durability, allows easy handling.
- Professional Engineer certified to comply with OSHA requirements and standards.
- Lifting eyes provide convenient pick point.
- Bottom panels may be removed to allow for cross utilities.
Sizes: HtxLgth (ft.)
2x4, 2x6, 2x8