Ride-on Trowel - CRT 48-35L
8 ft. Wide, 35 Horsepower
The best solution for your concrete construction sites: CRT 48
The 48-inch, CRT 48 trowel range delivers the best results with maximum productivity. The distinguishing feature is a superior steering system that is easy to operate and reduces operator fatigue. In addition, the rigid frame ensures excellent steering control. Combined with the ergonomic 2-lever controls it achieves optimum maneuverability.
- Highest blade speeds in mechanical drive ride-on trowel lass offers higher productivity and better finishes.
- Optimum maneuverability due to its balanced power-to-weight ratio and ergonomic twin lever controls.
- Variable clutch offers proper torque and speed range to match concrete conditions without mechanical adjustments.
- Good visibility thanks to front and rear lights as standard – especially in low light operations
- Dual Fuel model offers gasoline/LPG configuration for applications where alternative fuel is preferred or required. Operator can easily toggle between gasoline and LP during operation or use either fuel exclusively.
Available in three different engine options:
- Air-cooled two-cylinder four-cycle gasoline engine
- Liquid-cooled three-cylinder four-cycle gasoline engine
- Liquid-cooled four-cylinder four-cycle diesel engine
- L x W x H Shipping -- 107 x 55.75 x 64 in
- L x W x H Operating -- 101 x 51 x 58 in
- Shipping weight -- 1,620 lb
- Operating weight -- 1,280 lb
CRT 48-33K DF
- Shipping weight -- 1,640 lb
- Operating weight -- 1,343 lb
- Shipping weight -- 1,470 lb
- Operating weight -- 1,130 lb
- Shipping weight -- 1,680 lb
- Operating weight -- 1,340 lb
Blades and finishing data
- Troweling diameter -- 48 in
- Quantity of blades -- 10
- Blades (Combination) -- 18 x 8 in
- Pitch range -- 0 - 25 °
- RPM -area -- 25-165 rpm
Engine / Motor
- Engine / Motor -- Liquid-cooled three-cylinder four-cycle gasoline engine
- Displacement -- 58.7-84 in
- RPM / speed -- 3,600 rpm
- Fuel type -- Unleaded Gasoline (CRT 48-35L -- Diesel)
- Fuel consumption -- 6.5 US gal/h
- Tank capacity Fuel -- 3.6-5.4 US gal