Ride-on Trowel - CRT 48-35L PS
Innovative control concept for more productivity: CRT 48-PS
Thanks to its optimal maneuverability and high surface capacity as well as its balanced power-to-weight ratio, the CRT 48-PS achieves highest productivity levels with best results. The electro hydraulic control concept with two joysticks enables accurate maneuvering and virtually fatigue-free working. Controlled by the joystick modulations the valves of the hydraulic control cylinder are triggered by electrical signals. The CRT 48-PS offers a choice of two control modes to accommodate individual preferences and different site conditions.
- Electro hydraulic control concept offers true power steering
- Very precise operation
- Virtually fatigue-free operation possible
- Choice of two control modes
- Ideal for large pours where the operator uses the machine for long periods of time and on elevated decks where lighter weight machines are preferred.
Innovative 2-level control
Suitable for big concrete areas and for users who tend to operate the joystick with larger movements. In Mode 1 the signals are filtered and overmodulation of the machine prevented.
Suitable for tighter areas, demanding more intensive maneuvering, and for users who tend to operate the joystick with finer movements. Mode 2 enables direct and precise control.
- L x W x H Shipping -- 107 x 55.75 x 64 in
- L x W x H Operating -- 101 x 51 x 58 in
- Shipping weight -- 1,760 lb
- Operating weight -- 1,420 lb
Blades and finishing data
- Troweling diameter -- 48 in
- Quantity of blades -- 10
- Blades (Combination) -- 18 x 8 in
- Pitch range -- 0 - 25 °
- RPM -area -- 25 - 165 rpm
Engine / Motor
- Engine / Motor -- Liquid-cooled four-cylinder four-cycle diesel engine
- Engine / Motor manufacturer -- Kohler
- Displacement -- 84 in³
- Operating performance (ISO 1585) -- 34.9 hp
- RPM / speed -- 3,600 rpm
- Fuel type -- Diesel
- Fuel consumption -- 1.62 US gal/h
- Tank capacity Fuel -- 6.5 US gal
- Runtime -- 4h