Ride-on Trowel - CRT 60-66K
Ride-on trowels are a must-have for large concrete floor projects, and Wacker-Neuson offers the most advanced technology to ensure quality floor installation. The innovative technology of the ride-on trowel CRT 60 features an intelligent combination of a hydraulic drive with an electro-hydraulic steering system.
Hydraulic ride-on trowel: CRT 60
The hydraulic drive regulates the engine speed in a way that resembles an automatic transmission of a car. A computer controller constantly monitors the engine speed and adjusts the hydraulic load at the same time. The electro-hydraulic steering concept with two joysticks enables accurate maneuvering and virtually fatigue-free working. Another hydraulic highlight: The built-in hydraulic wheel kit makes it possible to change float pans or blades easily without the need of a crane or fork lift.
CRT 60 Ride-on Trowel: Features
- Hydraulic drive
- Electronic speed control
- Electro-hydraulic steering system with a choice of two steering modes
- Hydraulic wheel kit for a straightforward change of blades
- Very precise operation
Innovative steering system
The Wacker-Neuson CRT-60 ride-on trowel offers an innovative steering system designed to increase precision and ease of use for operators.
Mode 1: Suitable for big concrete areas and for users who tend to operate the joystick with larger movements. In Mode 1 the signals are filtered and over modulation of the machine prevented.
Mode 2: Suitable for tighter areas, demanding more intensive maneuvering, and for users who tend to operate the joystick with finer movements. Mode 2 enables direct and precise control.
CRT 60 Ride-on Trowel: Specs
- L x W x H Shipping -- 130.5 x 67.5 x 65 in
- L x W x H Operating -- 127 x 65 x 57 in
- Shipping weight -- 2,985 lb
- Operating weight -- 2,480 lb
Blades and finishing data
- Troweling diameter -- 59 in
- Quantity of blades -- 12
- Blades (Combination) -- 23 x 8 in
- Blades (Float Pan Ø) -- 60 in
- Pitch range -- 0 - 25 °
- RPM -area -- 25-150 rpm
Engine / Motor
- Engine / Motor -- Liquid-cooled four-cylinder four-cycle diesel engine
- Engine / Motor manufacturer -- Kubota
- Displacement -- 159.6 in³
- Operating performance (SAE J1995) -- 66 hp
- RPM / speed -- 2,700 rpm
- Fuel type -- Diesel
- Fuel consumption -- 2.4 US gal/h
- Tank capacity Fuel -- 12 US gal
- Runtime -- 5h