RWJ102 Lime - Storm Cover Rainwear
The ML Kishigo Storm Cover Rainwear offers the perfect combination of form and function to keep you dry, warm and safe on the worksite. Strategically placed prismatic reflective trim and durable seam-sealed construction add up to style and safety in any situation where reflective rainwear is necessary.
Reflective Rainwear for Road Work, Landscaping, Construction
Prismatic reflective vinyl offers superior reflectivity and safety on the job site, reflecting light at a wider angle to make the rainwear viewable from all sides. Reflective strips are designed for maximum viewability in poor weather conditions. Strategically-placed pockets keep electronics and other materials dry.
ML Kishigo Storm Cover reflective rainwear is available at Norris Sales' Conshohocken, PA (near Norristown) and Sicklerville, NJ locations.
Reflective Rainwear: Performance Features
- Waterproof material with durable seam sealed construction
- 2" wide CNSS reflective material
- Zipper/storm flap closure for weather protection
- Non-sparking snaps and zipper
- Adjustable wrist cuffs
Reflective Rainwear: Pockets
- Lower front patch pockets with snap closure
- Left chest radio pocket
Reflective Rainwear: Sizes & Compliance
- Sizes: S-M, L-XL, 2XL-3XL & 4XL-5XL
- ANSI/ISEA 107 2010 Class 3 Compliant - Jacket