Vibratory Rammer/Tamper, 4-Cycle - BS 50-4s
The outstanding features of Wacker Neuson's four-cycle rammers are the compact design and high performance. The long shoe stroke, high percussion rate and high stroke energy combined with fast advance travel achieve excellent results.
- The rugged WM 100 engine is specifically designed to withstand tough rammer applications and offers a long service life.
- Low oil protection: An LED indicator lights up if the rammer is started with insufficient oil levels, and the engine shuts down automatically after 10 seconds to prevent engine damage.
- A unique three-stage air filtration system provides a virtually dust-free engine for longer life and improved durability.
- Simple operation: The integrated fuel valve in the throttle means that there is only one lever for acceleration and shut-off.
Wacker Neuson 4-cycle rammers are designed for the compaction of cohesive, mixed and granular soils in confined areas.
- Operating weight lb -- 139
- Ramming shoe size (WxL) in -- 11 x 13.3
- L x W x H in -- 26.5 x 13.5 x 37
- Stroke at the ramming shoe in -- 1.6
- Percussion rate max. blows/min -- 660
- Operating speed Travel Speed ft/min -- 25.9
- Surface capacity Compaction ft²/h -- 1,428
- Operating weight lb -- 156.5
- Ramming shoe size (WxL) in -- 11 x 13.2
- L x W x H in -- 26.5 x 13.5 x 38
- Stroke at the ramming shoe in -- 2.7
- Percussion rate max. blows/min -- 680
- Operating speed Travel Speed ft/min -- 28
- Surface capacity Compaction ft²/h -- 1,543
BS 50-4s & BS 60-4s
- Engine / Motor type -- WM 100
- Engine / Motor manufacturer -- Wacker Neuson
- Engine / Motor -- air-cooled single-cylinder four-cycle gasoline engine
- Displacement in³ -- 5.9
- Operating performance Max rated power - SAE J1995 hp -- 3.2
- at rpm rpm -- 4,200
- Fuel consumption US gal/h -- 0.31
- Tank capacity (fuel) US qt -- 3.2