Rammer - R442H
The R442H Rammer is ideally suited for the compaction of granular, mixed and cohesive soils in confined areas. A mainstay in contractor and municipal fleets, the R442H is a highly productive percussion rammer at 150 lbs. The contoured fuel tank provides the largest fuel capacity in its class and effectively baffles engine noise. Power is supplied by a Honda engine. Model R442 delivers approximately 25% more compaction force and is recommended for heavy clay soils.
- 4-cycle engine
- Elevated bellows placement for trench applications
- Polyethylene slide bearings provide minimal internal wear
- 11" high density ductile cast iron tamping shoe
- Shoe Size: 11 x 13 in(28 x 33 cm)
- Operating Weight: 150 lb(68 kg)
- Engine Option: Honda GX100(98 cm3)
- Travel Speed: Up to 55 ft/min(16 m/min)
- Compaction Depth*: Up to 18 in(45 cm)
* Clean sand, optimum moisture. MBW recommends that lifts not exceed 12" of granular soil, 9" of cohesive soil.