Double Drum Vibratory Roller - RD 7H-ES
The RD 7 is a walk-behind double drum vibratory roller. The smooth drums with beveled edges work equally well with asphalt and granular materials. Therefore the machine is suitable for a wide range of soil and asphalt compaction applications. The compact design allows for tight side clearance on both sides of the roller, even in confined areas.
- The operator-present system is an additional safety feature: The roller stops automatically as soon as the operator touches the center pole of the guide handle.
- Reduced hand-arm vibration: Large rubber shock mounts reduce transmission of vibration to the upper components. The user feels only very little vibration, thanks to additional shock mounting in the guide handle.
- The guide handle folds for transport and compact storage.
- The RD 7 is equipped with an automatic low oil shutdown for maximum engine protection.
- Easy cold weather starting, thanks to the unique clutch/pump drive system.
- Operating weight -- 1,829 lb
- L x W x H guide handle down -- 104 x 27.5 x 46 in
- Drum diameter -- 16.5 in
- Side clearance Right & Left -- 1.16 in
- Curb clearance Right & Left -- 9.2 in
- Centrifugal force -- 2,922.5 lbf
- Frequency -- 55 Hz
- Linear force (Static) Front/Rear -- 28.7 / 43 lb/in
- Linear force (Dynamic per drum) Front/Rear -- 57.3 / 57.3 lb/in
- Total linear load Front/Rear -- 86 lb/in
- Advance travel -- 220 ft/min
- Reverse travel -- 105 ft/min
- Surface capacity Max. Area -- 28,115 ft²/h
- Gradeability Max. -- 40 %
Engine / Motor
- Engine / Motor type -- Air-cooled single-cylinder diesel engine
- Engine / Motor manufacturer -- Hatz
- Displacement -- 27.2 in³
- Operating performance Max rated @ 2600 -- 8.2 hp
- RPM / speed Operating -- 2,600 rpm
- Fuel consumption -- 0.43 US gal/h
- Tank capacity Fuel -- 1.3 US gal
- Tank capacity Water -- 14 US gal