Portable, Walk-Behind Saw - CC1800XL
The Diamond Products walk behind saw is a highly maneuverable, easy-to-use solution for your portable saw needs. The updated heavy-duty handle design has four rubber grips and adjusts to operator's height. Handles can be pointed in or out for operator ease and comfort.
Other benefits of the Diamond walk behind saw include left or right side sawing, self aligning blade shaft bearings, electric start with pull-back startup and easy battery access.
The saw has a maximum cutting depth of 7-5/8" with 20" blade. It is available with gas, electric or hydraulic power.
Walk-Behind Saw CC1800XL: Features & Benefits
- Electric start option on Honda and Briggs Vanguard models
- Pull start backup on Briggs Vanguard models
- Push or self propelled drive
- Easy access to battery with heavy duty isolator switch to prevent battery drain
- Screw feed raise and lower
- Left or right side sawing
- Lifting hook standard on all models
- Self aligning blade shaft bearings
Walk-Behind Saw CC1800XL: Specifications
- Maximum depth of cut with 14” blade: 4-5/8”
- Maximum depth of cut with 18” blade: 6-5/8”
- Maximum depth of cut with 20” blade: 7-5/8”
- Blade shaft RPM: 2,600
- Blade shaft diameter: 1-1/4”
- Blade mounting: Right or Left
- Fuel Capacity (gas models): 2 gallons
- Electric Start (18-23 HP models): Standard
Diamond Products walk behind saws are available for sale or rent at Norris Sales' Conshohocken, PA and Sicklerville, NJ locations.