Walk-Behind Sweeper - 3c
No belts. No chains. No downtime. The SweepMaster 200 walk-behind, floor sweeper is extremely reliable and is the only all hydraulic drive sweeper in the industry. Perfect for indoor and outdoor use, the SweepMaster 200 from Lay-Mor gets the job done on warehouse floors, machine shop floors, outside on sidewalks, patios and parking lots and just about anywhere the 40" wide brush can navigate.
The independently variable ground speed and broom speed can be matched for challenging sweeping conditions, allowing you to get the best result for the job at hand. By placing the broom angle adjustment at the hand controls, the SweepMaster 200 makes it easy for the operator to adjust the broom angle when needed.
The sweeping height can also be adjusted with a convenient hand crank that offers more precise adjustment for better sweeping performance and increased wafer life. And because of its repositioned engine and muffler, the SweepMaster 200 is safer and quieter to use.
Key SweepMaster 200 Features
- The only all hydraulic drive sweeper in the industry.
- Broom angle adjustment at Operator’s Area.
- Repositioned engine and muffler for quieter, safer operation with controls accessible from operator’s area.
- Single hand screw adjustment for broom height – No wrenches required.
- Dual drive motors – No wheel bearings or axle shafts to lubricate or wear out. Wheel hubs are mounted directly to drive motors.
- Independently variable ground speed for better performance – ground speed and broom speed can be matched to job conditions.
- Wide, 40” sweeping width.
- Extra large diameter drive wheels and large diameter broom height casters.
SweepMaster 200 Specifications
- Brush wafer size 6-3/8 IDx 24” Dia.
- Brush width 40”
- Brush rotation speed 95 RPM
- Travel speed 2.8 mph
- Engine size 8 hp Honda
- Fuel capacity 1 Gallon
- Hydraulic oil capacity 5 Gallons
- Sweeping angle 30 degrees either direction
- Overall height 37.5”
- Overall width 47”
- Overall length 91”
- Weight w/tire & brush 485 lbs
Standard SweepMaster 200 Equipment
- Steel broom core
- 30° left or right sweep angle
- 40” brush – choice of polyethylene, steel wire or 1/2 poly and 1/2 wire
- Variable ground speed
- Dual drive motors
- Return to neutral controls
- Fixed displacement gear driven
- hydraulic pump
- 4.80/4.00 rear drive wheels and tires
- Single point front caster adjustment
- Front sealed iron casters with neoprene tires
- Omaha orange paint