Dry-Prime Centrifugal Trash Pump - MTP6000D
The Magnum MTP6000D dry-prime diesel trash pump is maneuverable and portable, designed and built for the most demanding environments. The dry-priming centrifugal pump is capable of handling 3 inch diameter solids and flow capacities up to 3050 gpm.
The pump offers a 110 gallon fuel capacity for up to 48 hours run time. The pump features a Venturi priming system, and durable ductile iron volute and wear plates. The new CP600 Digital Controller provides easy engine monitoring and diagnostics for best engine protection. The trailer is easily detachable, allowing for skid configurations for a variety of applications.
Our unparalleled customer service/technical support teams and heavy-duty equipment is what gives our customers unsurpassed value.
- Dry-priming centrifugal pump - 6"
- Flows up to 3050 gpm/6"
- Heads up to 165' TDH/6"
- Electric start
- 110 gallon fuel tank with gauge
- 1/4" wall fuel tank
- CP750 Digital Controller- easy engine monitoring and diagnositcs
- Shaft material - Lasalle stressproof
- Central lift point
- Impeller material - Ductile Iron
- Ductile iron (ASTM A536) volute and wear plates
- Trailer - easily detachable
- 2" ball hitch
- Front and (2) rear stabilizing jacks
- Surge brakes
- Heavy duty 5000 lb. axle and wheels
- Heavy duty truck tie downs
- Warranty - one year unlimited hours, two years, 2000 hours