WDP30 - Honda Dry, Self-Priming 3" Diaphragm Pump
Diaphragm pumps are known for their effectiveness in pumping viscous liquids like sludge and slurry. Honda’s WDP30 diaphragm pump is a positive displacement pump that can pump thick sludge or water containing large solids.
The Honda WDP30: Powerful and Reliable
Instead of an impeller and a volute, diaphragm pumps use a neoprene (synthetic rubber) diaphragm. The WDP30 offers an exceptional value for construction, industrial, and agricultural applications.
With 3” ports, the WDP30 can easily handle solids up to 2.4”. And because it can run without water, the WDP30 is perfect for areas with slow seepage.
Honda Pumps: Conshohocken and Sicklerville
The Honda WDP30 Dry Diaphragm Pump is available for sale or rent at Norris Sales locations in Conshohocken, PA and Sicklerville, NJ.
Features of the Honda Dry, Self-Priming 3” Diaphragm Pump WDP30
- Dry, self-priming 3" diaphragm pump
- Easy starting Honda OHV commercial engine
- 80 gal./min capacity
- Special "rock channel" and spring loaded connecting rod help prevent case damage
- Perfect for low volume, dry run operation
Specifications on the Honda Dry, Self-Priming 3” Diaphragm Pump WDP30
- Engine: GX120
- Displacement: 118 cc
- Bore and stroke: 2.4" x 1.7"
- Compression Ratio: 8.5:1
- Oil Alert: Std
- Pump type: Diaphragm Self-priming
- Volute: N/A
- Impeller: N/A
- Mechanical Seal: N/A
- Priming time: 20 sec. at 20.0 ft.
- Drive system: Direct
- Discharge capacity: 80 gals./min.
- Suction port diameter: 3" NPT
- Discharge port diameter: 3" NPT
- Total head lift: 50 ft.
- Suction head lift: 16 ft dry, 24 ft.primed
- Maximum pressure: N/A
- Solids handling: 2.4"
- Fuel Capacity: 0.53 gal
- Run Time @ Max Discharge: N/A
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 31.5" x 30.5" x 25.7" (with handlebar over engine)
- Dry weight: 163 lbs.
- Strainer Part #: W70-2903-00
- Residential Warranty: 3 years
- Commercial Warranty: 3 years