WB20 - Honda General Purpose 2" Pump
The Honda de-watering general-purpose pump is perfect for irrigation, flood control, pool drainage and light commercial applications. This deluxe model offers a Honda GX120 commercial grade engine capable of pumping 164 gallons a minute. The durable engine is easy starting and provides ample power for the toughest conditions.
Features of the Honda General Purpose 2” Pump WB20
- General purpose, centrifugal 2" pump
- Easy starting Honda OHV commercial engine
- 164 gal./min. capacity
- Durable silicon carbide mechanical seal
- Cast iron volute and impeller
Specifications on the Honda General Purpose 2” Pump WB20
- Engine: GX120
- Displacement: 118cc
- Bore and stroke: 2.4" x 1.7"
- Compression Ratio: 8.5:1
- Oil Alert: Std
- Pump type: Centrifugal, Self-priming
- Volute: Rigid Mounted Cast Iron
- Impeller: 4 Vane Cast Iron
- Mechanical Seal (Pump case / impeller): Silicon Carbide/Silicon Carbide
- Priming time: 110 sec @ 16.4 ft.
- Drive system: Direct
- Discharge capacity: 164 gal/min
- Suction port diameter: 2" NPT
- Discharge port diameter: 2" NPT
- Total head lift: 105 ft.
- Suction head lift: 25 ft.