WB30 - Honda General Purpose 3" Pump
If you're in the market for a pump that combines top-notch performance with industry-leading ease of use, the Honda GX series commercial grade pump completely fits the bill.
An easy-starting Honda OHV commercial engine provides power in even the toughest conditions, and a rigid-mount cast iron volute and durable silicon carbide mechanical seal extends the life of the pump by standing up to extreme wear and tear. The engine features high performance mounts that minimize vibration and cut down on damage - this, along with the Honda Oil Alert engine damage prevention system make the Honda GX series one of the most durable pumps on the market.
Features of the Honda General Purpose 3” Pump WB30
- General purpose, centrifugal 3" pump
- Easy starting Honda OHV commercial engine
- 290 gal./min. capacity
- Silicon carbide mechanical seal
- Cast iron volute and impeller
Specifications on the Honda General Purpose 3" Pump WB30
- Engine: GX160
- Displacement: 163cc
- Bore and stroke: 2.7" x 1.8"
- Compression Ratio: 9.0:1
- Oil Alert: Std
- Pump type: Centrifugal, Self-priming
- Volute: Rigid Mounted Cast Iron
- Impeller: 4 Vane Cast Iron
- Mechanical Seal (Pump case / impeller): Silicon Carbide/Silicon Carbide
- Priming time: 150 sec @16.4 ft.
- Drive system: Direct
- Discharge capacity: 290 gal/min
- Suction port diameter: 3" NPT
- Discharge port diameter: 3" NPT
- Total head lift: 85 ft.
- Suction head lift: 25 ft.