WH20 - Honda High Pressure 2” Centrifugal Pump
The Honda WH20 high-pressure pump is well-known for its durability and reliability. This 152 gallon-per-minute high pressure pump features a mini 4-stroke engine powering 61 psi maximum water flow, making it easy to pump water up hills and over long distances. The high pressure output is ideal for sprinklers or nozzles.
The quick-start motor primes easily and pumps steadily whether last used yesterday or six months ago. Honda is famous for superior engine performance and the WH20 high-pressure pump delivers.
Features of the Honda High Pressure 2” Centrifugal Pump WH20
- High pressure 2" centrifugal pump
- Easy starting Honda OHV commercial engine
- 134 gal./min capacity
- 61 psi max.
- Cast iron volute and impeller
Specifications on the Honda High Pressure 2” Centrifugal Pump WH20
- Engine: GX160
- Displacement: 163cc
- Bore and stroke: 2.7" x 1.8"
- Compression Ratio: 9.0:1
- Oil Alert: N/A
- Pump type: High Pressure, Centrifugal, Self-priming
- Volute: Rigid Mounted Cast Iron
- Impeller: Cast Iron
- Mechanical Seal (Pump case / impeller): Carbon/Ceramic
- Priming time: 80 sec. at 16.4 ft.
- Drive system: Direct
- Discharge capacity: 134 gals./min.
- Suction port diameter: 2" NPT
- Discharge port diameter: 2" NPT
- Total head lift: 141 ft.
- Suction head lift: 26 ft.
- Maximum pressure: 61 psi
- Solids handling: N/A
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 16.7" x 14.8" x 15.9"
- Dry weight: 52 lb.
- Fuel Capacity: 0.82 gal
- Run Time @ Max Discharge: 1.5 hr
- Strainer Part #: 78325-YB7-702
- Residential Warranty: 3 years
- Commercial Warranty: 3 years
Source: Honda Image Library