Welder/Generator - DLW 300 ESA
Multiquip welders deliver premium performance in sizes ranging from 135 amps to 500 amps. Whether you are looking for a gasoline-powered machine for small repairs or a large diesel-powered machine for service truck or industrial applications Multiquip has the best welders in the industry.
The DLW300ES welder/generator delivers superior arc characteristics and consistent welding quality. It is the quietest welder in the industry with only 59 dBA at 23 feet (6.9 meters). The new E-mode feature improves fuel efficiency by allowing the operator to weld at idle up to 160 amps, reducing operating costs and noise levels.
- Low noise level — produces only 66 dBA.
- Outstanding arc characteristics plus the ability to connect machines together for parallel operation.
- One or Two-man operation — Independent controls and up to 200 amps for each operator or 340 amps for one operator.
- SmartStick™ — this sensor automatically shuts off the engine during periods of no load and restarts it when the operator strikes the welding rod. The variable sensor — adjustable from one to 30 minutes — enables the operator to select the optimum working conditions and reduce fuel consumption.
- Arc Force Control allows the operator to fine tune DC current during low voltage welding conditions and helps prevent electrodes from sticking during short arc length welding.
- Dependable Tier 4 Kubota diesel engine is backed by a three-year engine manufacturer’s warranty. A standard selfpriming fuel system allows quick starting even if the engine is run dry. Automatic idle control is standard for improved fuel economy.
- E-Mode improves fuel efficiency by allowing the operator to weld with the engine at idle speed at up to 200 amps. Greatly reduces operating costs and noise levels.
- Available accessories include welding cables, wire remotes, battery tenders, fuel heaters, trailers and wheel kits. Trailers can be outfitted with an extended runtime fuel cell, welding cable carriers and a large capacity tool box.
Innovative SmartStick technology automatically stops the engine if no welding or AC power is used for a preset time (One minute to 30 minutes). To restore power, the operator needs only to strike the welding stick.
Optional remote control allows operator to adjust amperage up to 100 feet away from the machine. When added to the DLW330X2, this option allows for two operators to weld simultaneously each with their own remote control.
- Voltage regulation is maintained at 1.5%
- Emits 65dBA at 23 feet (6.9 meters)
- Produces up to 300 amps as a welder, 10.5 kW as a generator
- Arc force control allows the operator to fine tune DC current during low voltage welding conditions and helps prevent electrodes froms sticking during short arc length welding
- Safety shutdowns, lifting bale, and external water, oil and fuel drains
- E-mode allows you to weld at 160 amps at idle
- Tier 4 Kubota diesel engine D722